- 17 Things All Boxer Owners Must Never Forget
- Pug Recreates Kim Kardashian’s Sexiest Selfies, Definitely A Must See
- Check Out This Lovely Samoyed Playing With Her New Tiny Friend Cuteness Overload!
- A Dogs Letter To Every Dog Lover. A Must Read If You Really Care.
- 12 Great Reasons Why Dogs Make Awesome Roommates
So you plan to spend some hefty time with your pugs in the comforts of your home? And as planned, you will also try to pull up some games, be a “mom” and a “dad” for a day with your big-eyed canines. Does it seem that they are just not getting you at all. Or do you feel confused that they aren't responsive? Don’t be because these pugs just don’t want to stay indoors. These cute wrinkly pugs just wants to liberate themselves a bit in the outdoors and spend some time with nature. So don't worry if you get mixed signals either way, they look charming still and totally adorable in their state of boredom. Learn all these in the series of photos featured in this post and please don’t go bawling with them as well in this situation.
Check the series of photos provided below but make sure to visit the resource site at the bottom of the page to see the complete article.
Check out the details below.
1. They’re only using you.
2. Can’t I be any more clear?
3. They’re using you to have a roof over their heads.
4. They pretend to be cute…
5. …but really, deep down inside, they’re plotting ways to take over your domain.
6. Look, they’re already taking over.
7. I told you!
8. Alone time? You’ll never have it.
Please visit buzzsharer to view the details on this article!
Article Source: buzzsharer
Image Source: buzzsharer