- 14 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Pugs
- 18 Things All Beagle Owners Must Never Forget
- Watch This Hero Rottweiler Save a Little Dogs Life From a Vicious Attack From a Coyote
- “This Is Why Dogs Never Really Die” Is Flooding The Internet With Tears And We Totally Agree!
- 17 Things All Staffordshire Bull Terrier Owners Must Never Forget
Pointer owners what do you love most that your dogs do? These dogs are completely athletic, sporting a very sleek and toned physique. This breed is also sweet in nature and most likely will shower you with uncompromising affection. Apart from this, this athletic dog is also not a picky companion and pointers can even blend well with other animals. Truly, hunting enthusiasts can also take pointers along with them in their hunting escapades, these dogs are quick and they have the full stamina to get along well with their masters.
If you want to know more about your dogs, check out the overview information below but make sure to visit the resource site for the complete details.
Check out the details below.
1. Don’t be upset when I jump for joy when you come through the door.
I only live for ten or fifteen years. You are what makes that time enjoyable. It’s hard on me when you go away.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
I don’t always get it right on the first try, but I promise I’m trying as hard as I can.
3. Give me your trust.
Just like I trust you, I need you to trust me, too.
4. Don’t be angry with me for too long.
And please don’t lock me up to punish me. You have your friends and family to keep you happy and entertained. I just have you.
5. Take me inside when the weather gets bad.
The backyard doesn’t have air conditioning or a heater. You don’t have to let me on the couch, but a small part of the kitchen is much better than sleeping in the snow.
6. Talk to me.
Sure, we don’t speak the same language, but the sound of your voice brightens my whole day.
7. Remember that I’ll never forget how you treat me.
Teach me that humans are made of love, not pain. And don’t ever let me forget it.
8. Come outside with me.
The sights, sounds, and scents of nature are some of my greatest pleasures in life. I don’t care if we play, go for a walk, or just sit under a tree together — I want you to experience them with me.
Please visit buzzsharer to view the details on this article!
Article Source: buzzsharer
Image Source: buzzsharer