- 17 Things All Staffordshire Bull Terrier Owners Must Never Forget
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Boxers Dogs You Might Not Know
- [DIY] Make Your Own Cool Spinning Dog Treat Dispenser Game
- 20 Things Every Dog Lover Must Never Forget About Dogs. Last One Is a Tear Jerker
- Pug Has A Blast In His First Ever Ball Pit!
What do boxer owners must know about their lovely canines? This medium to large breed of animal sure are made to make their owners’ life bloom with love and happiness. These type of dogs are a working breed and just like other breeds, boxers are also loyal, energetic and always delightful to be with. If you have a little kid or a toddler at home, boxers might even take care of these kids. This type of dog is known to be friendly with little children. The best thing about boxers is that they are loyal and very protective. But one thing that you need to always be mindful of is that this dog is not relatively open with strangers and they may even become agitated with them. Try to be careful on that but in all means, this dog is such a lovely breed that owners would be lucky to have.
Check out the details below.
1. Don’t be upset when I jump for joy when you come through the door.
I only live for ten or fifteen years. You are what makes that time enjoyable. It’s hard on me when you go away.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
I don’t always get it right on the first try, but I promise I’m trying as hard as I can.
3. Give me your trust.
Just like I trust you, I need you to trust me, too.
4. Don’t be angry with me for too long.
And please don’t lock me up to punish me. You have your friends and family to keep you happy and entertained. I just have you.
5. Take me inside when the weather gets bad.
The backyard doesn’t have air conditioning or a heater. You don’t have to let me on the couch, but a small part of the kitchen is much better than sleeping in the snow.
6. Talk to me.
Sure, we don’t speak the same language, but the sound of your voice brightens my whole day.
7. Remember that I’ll never forget how you treat me.
Teach me that humans are made of love, not pain. And don’t ever let meforget it.
8. Come outside with me.
The sights, sounds, and scents of nature are some of my greatest pleasures in life. I don’t care if we play, go for a walk, or just sit under a tree together — I want you to experience them with me.
Please visit buzzsharer to view the details on this project!
Article Source: buzzsharer
Image Source: buzzsharer