- [RECIPE] How To Make Adorable Pug Cupcakes!- Perfect Treat for Pug Lovers!
- Watch This Boxer Puppies Play With Mommy. Almost Died Laughing At The Last Part!
- Bulldog Throws Tantrum For Stolen Bed Is An Absolute Must See!
- 16 Reasons Pugs Are The Worst Indoor Dog Breeds Of All Time
- 5 Really Cool DIY Pallet Dog Bed Ideas
Do you own a Staffordshire bull terrier? What are the things you know about your muscular companion? One notable feature that this breed has is its tough built and serious looking face. This canine is a relative of pit bulls and can only live within a span of ten to fifteen years. Pretty stocky, this dog is a solid fearless guard that will secure you no matter what! They embody the true meaning of loyalty and at the same time, they are also friendly. This dog unlike some breeds are sometimes quiet and reserved. They do have their alone time but are also ultimately gay when being played at.
Do you want to get to know more of your Staffordshire bull terrier? Check out the overview below but make sure to to visit the resource site at the bottom of the page to get the complete details.
Check out the details below.
1. Don’t be upset when I jump for joy when you come through the door.
I only live for ten or fifteen years. You are what makes that time enjoyable. It’s hard on me when you go away.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
I don’t always get it right on the first try, but I promise I’m trying as hard as I can.
3. Give me your trust.
Just like I trust you, I need you to trust me, too.
4. Don’t be angry with me for too long.
And please don’t lock me up to punish me. You have your friends and family to keep you happy and entertained. I just have you.
5. Take me inside when the weather gets bad.
The backyard doesn’t have air conditioning or a heater. You don’t have to let me on the couch, but a small part of the kitchen is much better than sleeping in the snow.
6. Talk to me.
Sure, we don’t speak the same language, but the sound of your voice brightens my whole day.
7. Remember that I’ll never forget how you treat me.
Teach me that humans are made of love, not pain. And don’t ever let me forget it.
8. Come outside with me.
The sights, sounds, and scents of nature are some of my greatest pleasures in life. I don’t care if we play, go for a walk, or just sit under a tree together — I want you to experience them with me.
Please visit buzzsharer to view the details on this article!
Article Source: buzzsharer
Image Source: buzzsharer