- A Pug’s Life Captured In This Emotional But Amazing 4 Minute Short Video
- 16 Ways Having A Pug Ruins You For Life
- [RECIPE] How To Make Adorable Pug Cupcakes!- Perfect Treat for Pug Lovers!
- 12 Adorably Sad Pugs Going Through An Existential Crisis
- 20 Reasons Why Pugs Are The Most Majestic Creatures On Earth
Love me dear and don’t forget thee!
It is a given pug owners are simply addicted to their pugs and just like a boy courting the love of his life, these owners are geared up and ready to do everything for their lovely canines. Oh boy! Who can resist those cute eyes and round built? Truly, they are just the cutest and most adorable creatures in the planet. So what do you do if your pug barks at you while you’re sleeping or even starts looking at you with their sad, wrinkly faces? Or perhaps what will you do if you’re pug gayingly walks at you when you stepped inside your house?
Pugs just like humans have necessary needs- physical, emotional and social means. They tell and express to you many things that you can’t always decode but ultimately, these wonderful dogs sure regards loving you as a part of their needs. Don’t hesitate to show your love for these creatures and read the images below.
The images presented below are just an overview. Make sure to visit the resource site at the bottom of the page for the complete details.
Check out the details below.
1. Don’t be upset when I jump for joy when you come through the door.
I only live for ten or fifteen years. You are what makes that time enjoyable. It’s hard on me when you go away.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
I don’t always get it right on the first try, but I promise I’m trying as hard as I can.
3. Give me your trust.
Just like I trust you, I need you to trust me, too.
4. Don’t be angry with me for too long.
And please don’t lock me up to punish me. You have your friends and family to keep you happy and entertained. I just have you.
5. Take me inside when the weather gets bad.
The backyard doesn’t have air conditioning or a heater. You don’t have to let me on the couch, but a small part of the kitchen is much better than sleeping in the snow.
6. Talk to me.
Sure, we don’t speak the same language, but the sound of your voice brightens my whole day.
7. Comfort me when I’m scared.
8. Remember that I’ll never forget how you treat me.
Teach me that humans are made of love, not pain. And don’t ever let meforget it.
9. Come outside with me.
The sights, sounds, and scents of nature are some of my greatest pleasures in life. I don’t care if we play, go for a walk, or just sit under a tree together — I want you to experience them with me.
10. Let me make new friends.
Introduce me to other dogs, cats, or even bigger animals. We might now get along in the end, but having some more friends that look and smell like me makes my life that much brighter.
Click the next page for the rest of the list